Our weekly sessions are a blend of pregnancy yoga, pelvic floor and core exercises, alongside breathing and relaxation techniques. All welcome from 14 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
- Align, tone, strengthen and open your body in preparation for birth
- Learn breathing techniques to relax your body and mind throughout labour.
- Deepen your understanding of your body and how it beautifully facilitates pregnancy, labour and birth.
- Time to bond with your baby
- Spend time with other pregnant women at varying stages of pregnancy.
Date: Every Monday
Time: 5.45 – 7pm
Location: Upstairs at River Ridge East Birth Centre, 35 Von Tempsky Street Hamilton
Price: $10 per session run on a casual basis
All equipment including yoga mats are supplied.
Our yoga instructor is Bev Hampton, Qualified Physiotherapist, Childbirth Educator, Pregnancy Yoga Instructor.